What are the lessons learned from the 2000 Camp David failures? Can we build trust with the man who holds Gilad Shalit? Ending the siege of the Church Read More
- Sunday — Mar 05, 2017Chief Innovation Officers Delegation: March 5 – 11
- Wednesday — Mar 08, 2017Harvard Law School Delegation led by Jen Shulkin and Brandon Levey: March 8 – 19
- Thursday — Mar 09, 2017AIFL Pastor/Educator Seminars
- Thursday — Mar 23, 2017Josh Weston Business Delegation: March 23 -28
- Sunday — Apr 02, 2017Women in Leadership Delegation: April 2 – 8, 2017
AIFL Young Professionals
The AIFL Young Professionals is a New York City based non-political community of young individuals, both American and Israeli. Our members comprise a cross section of professions from tech oriented industries and related fields such as law, real estate, securities and investment banking. The one common denominator is that each shares a passion towards Israel.
Our community members receive direct access to the AIFL’s unique people-to-people networking platform, as well as invitations to a broad array of special AIFL activities, including networking evenings to which we bring keynote speakers, and programs featuring Israel related issues, all intended to provide our members with a useful added value.