By Amb. Uri Bar-Ner Turkey recently sent its troops to Syria in order to defeat ISIS and conducted several major terror activities in Turkey. About a week ago, Read More
- Sunday — Mar 05, 2017Chief Innovation Officers Delegation: March 5 – 11
- Wednesday — Mar 08, 2017Harvard Law School Delegation led by Jen Shulkin and Brandon Levey: March 8 – 19
- Thursday — Mar 09, 2017AIFL Pastor/Educator Seminars
- Thursday — Mar 23, 2017Josh Weston Business Delegation: March 23 -28
- Sunday — Apr 02, 2017Women in Leadership Delegation: April 2 – 8, 2017
From the Ambassador’s Desk
Uri Bar-Ner is a senior adviser to the Chairman of the America-Israel Friendship League, the former Israeli ambassador to Turkey from 1998–2001, and he served as Israeli Consul General Chicago and Deputy Consul General in New York City, USA. Bar-Ner was the deputy Director General of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and served in diplomatic missions in Europe and Asia. He has a Bachelor of Arts from Hebrew University of Jerusalem and a Master of Arts in political science from Emory University.
This page features Ambassador Bar-Ner’s periodic geopolitical overviews generated directly from his desk for AIFL’s Board of Directors
Articles and Publications featured in this section of our website were written by Ambassador Uri Bar-Ner and do not necessarily represent the official position of the AIFL.