By Amb. Uri Bar-Ner Turkey recently sent its troops to Syria in order to defeat ISIS and conducted several major terror activities in Turkey. About a week ago, Read More
- Tuesday — Jul 18, 2017AIFL PASTOR/EDUCATOR SEMINARS
- Tuesday — Aug 08, 2017Leading Millennials Delegation – August 8-16
- Wednesday — Aug 16, 2017AIFL PASTOR/EDUCATOR SEMINARS
- Saturday — Aug 19, 2017Law Review Editors Delegation: August 19 – 27
- Thursday — Aug 31, 2017Chief Innovation Officers Delegation – August 31 – September 7
From the Ambassador’s Desk
Uri Bar-Ner is a senior adviser to the Chairman of the America-Israel Friendship League, the former Israeli ambassador to Turkey from 1998–2001, and he served as Israeli Consul General Chicago and Deputy Consul General in New York City, USA. Bar-Ner was the deputy Director General of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and served in diplomatic missions in Europe and Asia. He has a Bachelor of Arts from Hebrew University of Jerusalem and a Master of Arts in political science from Emory University.
This page features Ambassador Bar-Ner’s periodic geopolitical overviews generated directly from his desk for AIFL’s Board of Directors
Articles and Publications featured in this section of our website were written by Ambassador Uri Bar-Ner and do not necessarily represent the official position of the AIFL.