On Thursday November 10th, AIFL’s Israel Day at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) marked the country’s unparalleled advancements and presented Israel’s extraordinary prominence on Wall Street, now Read More
- Tuesday — May 23, 2017National Association of Attorneys General Delegation (NAAG): May 23 – 30
- Wednesday — Jun 14, 2017AIFL Young Professionals Activity
- Friday — Jun 16, 2017AIFL PASTOR/EDUCATOR SEMINARS
- Tuesday — Jul 18, 2017AIFL PASTOR/EDUCATOR SEMINARS
- Tuesday — Aug 08, 2017Leading Millennials Delegation – August 8-16
Israel Day at the NYSE
Since 2007, The New York Stock Exchange has designated the day of the AIFL Partners for Democracy Awards Dinner as Israel Day at the NYSE and hosts meetings and conferences focusing on Israel’s remarkable economic growth and development of advanced technologies. The day highlights business innovations that can establish new partnerships and joint investments and create new employment opportunities in both the United States and Israel.
As Kenneth J. Bialkin (AIFL President & Chairman of the Board) affirms: AIFL is honored that the NYSE recognizes Israel’s accomplishments as a start-up nation, not only in commerce, science and technology, but also in the creation of a society, which advances the cause of freedom, liberty and human rights. Israel stands as a partner with the United States in the common defense of the values we share.