On Thursday November 10th, AIFL’s Israel Day at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) marked the country’s unparalleled advancements and presented Israel’s extraordinary prominence on Wall Street, now Read More
- Tuesday — Jul 18, 2017AIFL PASTOR/EDUCATOR SEMINARS
- Tuesday — Aug 08, 2017Leading Millennials Delegation – August 8-16
- Wednesday — Aug 16, 2017AIFL PASTOR/EDUCATOR SEMINARS
- Saturday — Aug 19, 2017Law Review Editors Delegation: August 19 – 27
- Thursday — Aug 31, 2017Chief Innovation Officers Delegation – August 31 – September 7
Israel Day at the NYSE
Since 2007, The New York Stock Exchange has designated the day of the AIFL Partners for Democracy Awards Dinner as Israel Day at the NYSE and hosts meetings and conferences focusing on Israel’s remarkable economic growth and development of advanced technologies. The day highlights business innovations that can establish new partnerships and joint investments and create new employment opportunities in both the United States and Israel.
As Kenneth J. Bialkin (AIFL President & Chairman of the Board) affirms: AIFL is honored that the NYSE recognizes Israel’s accomplishments as a start-up nation, not only in commerce, science and technology, but also in the creation of a society, which advances the cause of freedom, liberty and human rights. Israel stands as a partner with the United States in the common defense of the values we share.